Departure Date: 9th February 2018 at 7:30 pm (after Office Hours)
“Would be really nice to have you along with us 🙂 “
- Auli is a Himalayan Ski Resort and Hill station in Uttarakhand.
- 3 km trek from Auli will lead you to this scenic location, Gurso Bugyal.
- Auli has highest man- made lake in the world.
- The panoramic view of Nanda Devi Peak & Trishul peaks can be astonishing.
- Auli offers high altitudes Ropeway & Chair cars
- Auli experience best snowfall during Winters.
Package Cost: 5500/- per person (Quad Sharing)
6000/- per person (Triple Sharing)
6500/- per person (Double Sharing)
Trip Cost Inclusions:
- Transfers from Delhi in AC coaches.
- Two nights stay as per itinerary.
- Two Dinner & Two Breakfast meals during stay.
- All local sightseeing.
- Trek Guide
- 24*7 support
Auli & Its nearby attractions attracts adventure seekers from all across the Globe .
And once we are there, we will be doing short trek to Gurso Bugyal.
We will hang around Highest man-made lake, Sing around bonfires, Play near streams, and sit with each other above the clouds.
Day 1 (9th February 2018): Departure from Delhi/ NCR at 7:30 pm in AC coaches.
Day 2 (10th February 2018): Reach Auli & Explore
After crossing Rishikesh, we will be witnessing some beautiful places like Deva-Prayag where Alaknanda & Bhagirathi river meets. At 1:00 pm, check –in at Hotel.
Relax, Rejuvenate & then explore nearby places.
Overnight stay in Auli.
Day 3 (11th February 2018): Skiing
After breakfast, We will board ropeway / chair car from Joshimath to reach Auli. Enjoy your skiing session. Visit World’s Highest man made lake.
Evening free for leisure &
Overnight stay in Auli.
Day 4 (12th February 2018): Short Trek to Gurso Bugyal
After breakfast, trek to Gurso Bugyal to witness highest peaks like Nanda Devi & Trishul.
Evening , start return journey for Rishikesh.
We will take a halt at Rishikesh / Haridwar.
Overnight journey to reach back Delhi on 13th February morning.
Optional: Trip Cost Excludes
- Ski charges like accessories
- Any meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
An authentic traveler, itinerary curator, tour manager believes in providing the best travel support to the travelers.
Managing Travel Experience of through Go Hikes Adventures.
Strongly believes in creating lifetime memories with co-travelers, prefer staying with local villages to learn about the local culture, cuisines, and traditions.
Mail: [email protected]